BDA Endorsement of learning activities
The BDA, as the UK’s largest organisation of nutrition and food professionals with over 6500 members, has a vital role to play in promoting best practice of learning activities with nutrition and dietetic content for its members and also for other health professionals and the general public. This is highlighted in one of the aims of the BDA:
‘To promote training and education in the science and practice of dietetics, nutrition and associated subjects.’
The BDA offers two types of endorsement:
- CPD learning activities aimed at dietitians and dietetic support workers.
- Nutrition education aimed at other health professionals and the general public.
There are a number of benefits for learning providers to seek BDA endorsement for your learning activity:
- Added value for participants, that the learning activity has a quality badge from the BDA, a recognised mark of quality.
- Quality assurance that the learning activity is evidenced and reviewed by a independent BDA CPD assessor.
- Use of the BDA endorsement logo for the duration of the endorsement. This logo can be used on certificates of attendance and marketing material.
- Free listing in Dietetics Today, a monthly magazine circulated to over 6500 dietetic and nutrition professionals. The learning activity will be listed from the approval date of the endorsement application to the date of the learning activity.
- Free listing on BDA website, which is accessed by dietetic and nutrition professionals and members of the public, from the approval date of the endorsement application to the date of the learning activity.
To find out more and to apply for endorsement, please click on the relevant link below:
- Endorsement of learning activities for dietitians and dietetic support workers.
- Endorsement of Nutrition education aimed at other health professionals and the general public.
- Learning activities endorsed by the BDA.
- Courses index.
- Events index.