British Dietetic Association,
5th Floor, Charles House,
148/9 Great Charles Street Queensway,
Telephone and Facsimile:
Tel 0121 200 8080 (outside UK: +44 121 200 8080)
Fax 0121 200 8081
Office open Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday until 4.30pm.
Please note: we can not provide dietary or nutritional advice. For that you should meet a dietitian.
- Web and on-line services enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: we do not trade reciprocal web links. Only recommended web sites appear on our web links page.
- General BDA enquiries: email@example.com.
- Dietetics Today enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trade Union enquiries: TUsecretary@bda.uk.com.
- Education and Professional Development enquiries: email@example.com.
How To Find Us
The British Dietetic Association is situated on Great Charles Street Queensway, north west of the City Centre. We are opposite the rear entrance to the Art Gallery, and next to the Chest Clinic.
- To view a map of our location, visit the Street Map web site.
- Directions and map from New Street rail to BDA offices.
- Car parking:
- Information for Visitors to the British Dietetic Association in Birmingham.
- Visitor Information: Fire and Emergencies.
Web site contact and error reporting
If you find any errors, please do let us know by emailing the Web Communications Officer. Please include the URL of the faulty page.