Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The British Dietetic Association will be held virtually and accessible to members only at 6.30pm on Wednesday 7 July 2021.
The AGM will transact the following business:
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 2 September 2020
- Business arising from the previous minutes
- Annual report and accounts - To receive and adopt the Annual Report and Accounts. Available to members on the website.
- Overview of the BDA year video. Available to members on the website prior to AGM.
- Update on the appointment of company directors
- To re-appoint the Auditors for the BDA - The Audit Department of Crossleys have agreed to be re-appointed
- To note the Annual Report of The British Dietetic Association General and Education Trust. Available to members on the website.
- Launch of the BDA Strategic Plan 2021-2024
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting
By order of the Board of Directors
The British Dietetic Association
3rd Floor, Interchange Place
151-165 Edmund St
14 April 2021
Notes to the Notice of Annual General Meeting
Only Full Members shall be entitled to vote on matters raised at the AGM, in accordance with the BDA’s Articles of Association.
Members who have general queries about the AGM should write to the Chief Executive, Andy Burman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions for the AGM should be emailed in advance of the AGM to the Chief Executive. All questions and responses will be available on the members website, after the AGM. It may not be possible to answer some questions at the AGM if they are not notified in advance.