BDA Annual General Meeting
The 2018 AGM will be taking place on Thursday 5 July at venues around the UK.
These venues include (currently):
• All Nations Centre, Sachville Avenue, Cardiff CF14 3NY
• The Ulster Hospital, Upper Newtownards Road, Dundonald, Belfast BT16 1RH
• Horizon Leeds, 2 Brewery Wharf Kendell Street, Leeds LS10 1JR
• New Lister Building, 10 Alexandra Parade, Glasgow G31 2ER
• BDA Office, 5th Floor, Charles House, Great Charles Street, Queensway, Birmingham B3 3HT
Full details available on the venues including maps and directions
The 2018 AGM notice was circulated with Dietetics Today in May 2018
The AGM will commence at 5.15pm prompt with registration open from 4.30pm. Following the AGM, Professor Kevin Whelan will present the Elsie Widdowson Memorial Lecture the evening should close approx 7.30pm.
View the 2017/18 BDA Directors' Report And Financial Statements
View the 2016/17 Annual Accounts here
Members will be asked to vote to amend the Memorandum and Articles at the AGM. Read the full details of the proposals as well as find the Proxy Voting Form.