BDA Annual General Meeting
The next BDA AGM will be at 6pm on Monday 17 June 2019. The venues are:
- thestudio, 67 Hope Street, Glasgow G2 6AE Directions
- The Ulster Hospital, Trust HQ QIIC building, Belfast BT16 1RH View map
- Wrexham Medical Institute, Wrexham Maelor Hospital LL13 7YP View map
- the BDA Office, 5th Floor, Charles Street, Birmingham B3 3HT Directions
- Horizon, Leeds 2 Brewery Wharf Kendell Street, Leeds LS10 1JR Directions
- University of Hertfordshire, Central Committee Room, (First Floor Z103) MacLaurin Building, 4 Bishops Close, Hatfield AL10 9NE View map
The AGM will include an update on the implementation of the governance changes, approved in 2018. As a reminder of what members were provided with last year, please follow the link below.
Learn more about what these changes mean and the FAQs.
The event will also include the Elsie Widdowson Lecture, as in previous years. The lecture this year will take place in Glasgow presented by Dr Angela Madden and will be broadcast to all other venues.
Details have been announced in Dietetics Today, Members Monthly and across Social Media.
You can see the Agenda for the 2019 AGM here.
You can read the Minutes of the 2018 AGM here.
View the 2018/19 Summary Financial Accounts
View the 2018/19 BDA Annual Report and Accounts
View the 2017/18 BDA GET Trustees' Report And Financial Statements