Your BDA Board of Directors
BDA Board of Directors are BDA members (just like you!) who choose to put themselves forward to be responsible for the strategic leadership of the BDA.
They agree major policy, manage the Association’s finances and represent the membership. BDA Board of Directors are appointed into their different roles, with the exception of two roles reserved for a dietetic support worker member and a dietetic student member, who are elected by you, our members.
Being on the BDA Board is a really inspiring and interesting place to be! I am passionate about promoting the profession and being part of the decision making for the profession. Being on the Board has given me many opportunities to do this. I would encourage anyone who is interested in furthering our profession to get involved.
Caroline Bovey, BDA Honorary Chairman
Useful BDA Board of Directors links
- BDA Board of Directors meeting minutes are made available for BDA members to view.
- Read more by clicking the links below about why members chose to put themselves forward to be voted onto BDA Board of Directors
- Expenses form for current BDA Board of Directors
Meet your BDA Board of Directors
Click each name below to see who is in each BDA Director position:
- Caroline Bovey - Honorary Chairman
- Steven Grayston - Honourary Treasurer
- Kate Hall - Director
- Dawn Ramage Bloodworth - Director
- Gillian Farren - Director
- Carla Phillips - Director
- Elaine Buckley - Director
- Brian Power - Director
- Lisa Williams - Wales Constituency Board Member
- Kathryn Duff - Northern Ireland Constituency Board Member
- Karen Robinson - Deputy Northern Ireland Constituency Board Member
- Alison Booker - Student Observer Member of BOD
- Alan Kershaw - Director
Should you wish to find out more about the work of BDA Board of Directors or wish to sit in on a meeting as a member observer, please contact the BDA office.