Centre for Education and Development - Endorsement of CPD
The BDA CPD endorsement process has been developed as a flexible tool which can be applied to a range of continual professional development activities. These include:
- Conferences and events
- Training days
- Single modules or a series of related CPD activities
- Online CPD resource (single modules, a series of activities or a relevant website)
In granting endorsement and release of BDA logo, the BDA is confirming that the content, format and hours involved are appropriate to the subject matter and intended audience.
Benefits of BDA Endorsement
In gaining endorsement from the BDA, the provider and/or learner/participant will benefit from:
- Quality assurance that the learning activity is evidence based, reviewed by a BDA CPD Assessor and considered appropriate for CPD by the BDA.
- The use of the BDA endorsement logo for the duration of the endorsement. This logo can be used on certificates of attendance and marketing material.
- Added value for participants that the learning activity has a quality badge by the BDA, a recognised mark of quality.
- Free listing in Dietetics Today, a monthly magazine circulated to approximately 9000 dietetic and nutrition professionals. The learning activity will be listed once upon approval of the endorsement application.
- Free listing on BDA website, which is accessed by dietetic and nutrition professionals and members of the public, from the approval date of the endorsement application to the date of the learning activity.
To apply for BDA endorsement of your CPD event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org