The showcase is open to anyone with an occupational interest in sport nutrition including:
- those working in or aspiring to work in the sport and exercise nutrition field;
- Sport Dietitians / Sport Nutritionists;
- Students (either on a Sport Nutrition or relevant course or an interest in working in the field).
It is also an fantastic opportunity to hear research updates, information about practice and careers in SEN and a chance to meet your SENr Board.
There will be presentations on the below topics;
- New Research from Stirling University into the use of Fish Oils in Sport and Health with Dr Stuart Galloway, David Lee Hamilton and Dr Oliver Witard.
- Nutrition strategies from the Rugby World Cup 2015 - Scottish Rugby and IRFU.
- Theory to practice: Performance Nutrition its role role and impact at Glasgow 2014, Irene Riach from sportscotland Institute of Sport.
- Weight making and weight management (case studies from Glasgow 2014) with Mark Ellison.
- FAQ asked of Performance Nutritionists by Elite Athletes - Facilitated by Olivia Busby, Sport Wales.
- Breakout session on WADA Code, Ethics and Careers in Research.
Additional information including programme and speaker profiles are available on the Event Website.