The low FODMAP diet is effective in reducing the symptoms of IBS.
This 3-day course trains registered dietitians to implement the diet for optimal efficacy.
Through case studies, problem-centred learning,and formal lectures, delegates will gain sound understanding of the evidence and how to implement the low FODMAP diet.
- Day 1 = online, to be completed between May and October 2017
- Day 2 = in-person, 8 November 2017, in London
- Day 3 = in-person, 17 January 2018, in London
- £550 (full rate) for 3 days: Day 1 (online) + Day 2 + Day 3
- £500 (early bird discount: register by 11 August 2017)
Dietitians who attended KCL’s 1-day introduction course on 1 March will not be required to complete Day 1; they will only need to attend Day 2 and Day 3 of the course (and will be charged for two days only):
- £400 (full rate) for 2 days: Day 2 + Day 3
- £360 (early bird discount: register by 11 August 2017)