Diabetes UK Professional Conference
Join Diabetes UK for a ground-breaking conference, created for everyone involved in diabetes care. The eight track programme contains sessions for a wide range of professions including: primary care, secondary care, podiatry, paediatrics, dietitians and many more.
This year’s conference includes:
- Plenary sessions on cardiovascular risk reduction in diabetes, accurately diagnosing diabetes and sleep - are your patients getting enough?
- Sessions for all healthcare professions involved in diabetes care.
- The return of the Diabetic Medicine Symposia, this year focus on diabetes and pregnancy.
- Named Lectures: highly respected and prestigious lectures presented by professionals at the top of their field
- Workshop track: practical sessions covering subjects including counting carbs and cals, having difficult conversations, and exercise and Type 1 diabetes.
- Symposia and oral sessions: invited speakers and oral abstract presenters give talks related to topics such as basic science, clinical science, education, clinical care management, healthcare delivery, psychological care
- Posters: available to view throughout the conference with facilitated poster sessions as well as allocated sessions to meet the abstract authors.
More details and how to book available on the conference website
BDA Diabetes Specialist Group will be exhibiting and representing the work of dietitians in this field.