Mental Health Study Days 2019
This year's event, which takes place in Birmingham, is now live for bookings. Early bird registrations will be open until Friday 12 April so make those savings and book now.
Special guest speakers will include:
- Andy Bell speaking about Physical Health standards in Mental Health
- Emache Eneje presenting on Language in Mental Health Setting
Also workshops will include:
- IDDSI with Alison Smith
- Weight Management with Ingrid Small
- Camhs Refeeding Guidelines with Mike Foster
The full draft programme is available here.
You may like to join us on Monday evening for a group meal in Birmingham - this is also available to book when you register. Everyone is welcome.
Early Bird rates available until midnight on Friday 12 April at this point all delegate rates increase by £10.
- BDA Member Group Member £170
- BDA Member £190
- Non BDA Member £210
- Student £70
Attend for One Day (Monday or Tuesday)
- BDA Member Group Member £120
- BDA Member £140
- Non BDA Member £160
- Student £40
Don‘t miss out on this fantastic event - Book now.
Please direct any queries to Georgina Lawrence firstname.lastname@example.org