Join us at our Annual Medical & Scientific Conference this year covering a range of topics including Dyslipidaemias.
The premier conference for medical, scientific, healthcare and student attendees with an interest in lipids, atherosclerosis, cholesterol conditions, cardiovascular disease and nutrition and involved in primary and secondary care or industry.
Keynote - Causes and consequences of human obesity (Prof Sir Stephen O'Rahilly)
Practitioners Guide to Behaviour Change?
Hyperlipidaemia Education Study Day
- Use of LDL and non-HDL cholesterol
- Nutraceuticals: their role in treating hyperlipidaemia in the world of evidence based medicine
- Hypertension: An update on recent clinical trials and guidelines
- New gene targets for dyslipidaemia
… and lots lots more
- £170 – day rate – HEART UK members
- £210 – day rate – non members