The Freelance Specialist Group are pleased to invite you to their next webinair with Dr Bridgette Wilson who will be speaking on "Delivering the low FODMAP Diet while mitigating risk - an update for Dietitians"
1. Who is the low FODMAP diet appropriate for?
2. What is the most effective medium for delivering the low FODMAP diet in practice?
3. What are the main risk factors when considering the low FODMAP diet?
4. How to overcome and minimise risks of the low FODMAP diet in practice?
5. What is the future of research in targeting those patients most likely to respond to the low FODMAP diet?
About Dr Bridgette Wilson:
Dr Bridgette Wilson is a gut specialist research and clinical dietitian at King’s College London and City Dietitians. Bridgette’s award-winning PhD was on the low FODMAP diet and Prebiotics in Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Ulcerative Colitis. Since completing her PhD in 2018, Bridgette has continued her research into the evidence base for nutritional management of inflammatory bowel disease and further investigated the role of fibre in managing functional gastrointestinal disorders.
Bridgette specialises in helping patients with functional and inflammatory bowel disorders and continues her research into both at King’s College London.