What's going on ...
During the two days there will be four Plenary Sessions, four Breakout Sessions, Fringe Meetings, time to network with speakers, exhibitors and colleagues and more.
Breakout sessions will be hosted by PENG, Public Health Obesity and Gastroenterology Specialist Groups.
Further information available in the programme.
For speaker and programme update follow @BDA_Events #BDALive18
Why you should attend?
Share best practice, network and build relationships with like-minded colleagues
Listen to current content from motivating speakers
Attend as part of your Continuing Professional Development
This year, we are able to offer a limited number of posters to be displayed. Posters are an important way of spreading new ideas and research in the profession and building on our research aspirations for the profession. Find out more about poster display opportunity.
BDA Members attend at a discounted rate. Attendance includes plenary and breakout sessions, refreshments and lunch.
- BDA Member - One day attendance - £80.00^
- BDA Member - Two day attendance - £150.00^
- BDA Student Member - One day attendance - £75.00^
- BDA Student Member - Two day attendance - £140.00^
If you are a member of a specialist group hosting a breakout session you recieve a discount to attend, you should have received an email with the discount code or find it here(you must be logged in)
- Specialist Group Member - One day attendance - £75.00^
- Specialist Group Member - Two day attendance - £140.00^
- Non Member - One day attendance - £150.00^
- Non Member - Two day attendance - £300.00^
^ A late booking fee (£10.00) will be applied to bookings made on and after Wednesday 7 March 2018.
How to book
Booking is now open, book your place today
Are you a company interested in exhibiting - download the pack.
Find out what happened at BDA Live 2016.