Come and listen to ...
Over the two days there will be 4 plenary sessions, breakout sessions hosted by BDA Specialist Groups (Gastroenterology, Obesity, PENG and Public Health) plus fringe sessions and lots of networking.
To view the speaker profile please click on their name in the A-Z list below.
BDA Live will be overseen by Honorary Chairman Sian O'Shea and Chair Elect Caroline Bovey.
- Mariette Abrahams, Nutrition Business Consultant
- Kate Arthur, Dietitian, Alpro
- Amanda Avery, University of Nottingham and Chair of BDA Obesity Specialist Group
- Jens Bleiel, CEO, Food for Health Ireland
- Helen Bond, Consultant Dietitian and Public Relations Adviser, British Fruit Juice Association
- Hannah Crawford, Community Dietitian, Department of Health and Social Care
- Helen Croker, Clinical Research Dietitian, UCL
- Rose Evill RD, Scientific Affairs Advisor (Research Dietitian) Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition
- Dr Michael FitzPatrick, Gastroenterology Clinical Research Fellow, Oxford OUH
- Emily Foster, Dietitian & Marketer, Founder of Glowing Potential
- Lynne Garton, Consultant Dietitian
- Nadeen Haidar, Dietitian, Centrepoint
- Dr Adrian Hodgson, Nutrition Innovation Consultant, SpoonGuru
- Sharon Hodgson MP, Shadow Minister for Public Health and Member of Parliament for Washington and Sunderland West
- Professor Mary Hickson, Professor of Dietetics, Plymouth University
- Andy Jones, Chair, PS100
- Judyth Jenkins MBE, Head of Nutrition and Dietetic Service, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
- Professor Tim Lang, Professor of Food Policy, City University of London
- Louise McCombie, Research Associate, University of Glasgow
- Bruno Mafrici, PENG Committee Member
- Dr Hilda Mulrooney, Senior Lecturer in Nutrition, Kingston University and Best Practice Officer, Obesity Group of the BDA
- Hannah Pearse, Head of Nutrition and Scientific Affairs, IGD
- Dr Clare Pettinger, University of Plymouth
- Belinda Quick, Health and Nutrition Leader - Europe & Australia at the Bell Institute of Health and Nutrition, General Mills
- Giles Quick, Director, Kantar Worldpanel
- Dr Carrie Ruxton, Dietitian and Nutrition Consultant, Nutrition Communications
- Duncan Stephenson, Director of External Affairs, RSPH
- Nick Trott, Gastroenterology Dietitian, Royal Hallamshire Hospital
- Jacqueline Walker, Tayside Nutrition Improvement and Development Manager, NHS
- Anthony Warner, Author of ‘The Angry Chef
- Dr Elizabeth Weekes, Senior Consultant Dietitian, Kings College London, Guys and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, Lead of the PENG adult nutritional requirements Group.
- Rhys White, Principal Oncology Dietitian, Guys and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust & BDA Oncology Specialist Group Committee Member
- Dr Giles Yeo, Principle Research Associate, University of Cambridge