We heard from ...
Over the two days were heard from 35 speakers across the plenary sessions, breakout sessions hosted by BDA Specialist Groups (Gastroenterology,Obesity, PENG and Public Health) and fringe session.
To view the speakers profile please click on their name in the A-Z list below.
BDA Live was overseen by Honorary Chairman Sian O'Shea and Chair Elect Caroline Bovey.
- Mariette Abrahams, Nutrition Business Consultant
- Kate Arthur RD, External Scientific Affairs and Nutrition Manager, Alpro
- Amanda Avery, University of Nottingham and Chair of BDA Obesity Specialist Group
- Jens Bleiel, CEO, Food for Health Ireland
- Helen Bond, Consultant Dietitian and Public Relations Adviser, British Fruit Juice Association
- Hannah Crawford, Community Dietitian, Department of Health and Social Care
- Helen Croker, Research Dietitian & Senior Research Associate, UCL
- Rose Evill RD, Scientific Affairs Advisor (Research Dietitian) Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition
- Dr Michael FitzPatrick, Gastroenterology Clinical Research Fellow, Oxford OUH
- Emily Foster, Dietitian & Marketer, Founder of Glowing Potential
- Lynne Garton, Consultant Dietitian
- Nadeen Haidar, Dietitian, Centrepoint
- Dr Michelle Harvie RD, Research Dietitian,Prevent Breast Cancer Research Unit , Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Adrian Hodgson, Head of Nutrition Innovation, SpoonGuru
- Sharon Hodgson MP, Shadow Minister for Public Health and Member of Parliament for Washington and Sunderland West
- Professor Mary Hickson, Professor of Dietetics, Plymouth University
- Andy Jones, Chair, PS100
- Judyth Jenkins MBE, Head of Nutrition and Dietetic Service, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
- Danielle Judges, Research Assistant
- Professor Tim Lang, Professor of Food Policy, City University of London
- Louise McCombie, Research Associate, University of Glasgow
- Bruno Mafrici, Lead Renal Dietitian, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Group (PENG) Committee Member and Chair Elect, Renal Nutrition Group
- Dr Hilda Mulrooney, Senior Lecturer in Nutrition, Kingston University and Best Practice Officer, Obesity Group of the BDA
- Hannah Pearse, Head of Nutrition and Scientific Affairs, IGD
- Dr Clare Pettinger, University of Plymouth
- Belinda Quick, Health and Nutrition Leader - Europe & Australia at the Bell Institute of Health and Nutrition, General Mills
- Giles Quick, Director, Kantar Worldpanel
- Dr Carrie Ruxton, Dietitian and Nutrition Consultant, Nutrition Communications
- Duncan Stephenson, Director of External Affairs, RSPH
- Nick Trott, Gastroenterology Dietitian, Royal Hallamshire Hospital
- Jacqueline Walker, Tayside Nutrition Improvement and Development Manager, NHS
- Anthony Warner, Author of ‘The Angry Chef
- Dr Elizabeth Weekes, Senior Consultant Dietitian, Kings College London, Guys and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, Lead of the PENG adult nutritional requirements Group.
- Rhys White, Clinical and Operational Lead Dietitian, Guys and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust and PENG Clinical Update Tutor
- Dr Giles Yeo, Principle Research Associate, University of Cambridge