Building for the Future
We are pleased to announce we will be returning to Scotland later this year. Following the success of the previous edition in 2016 we are excited to be returning to deliver a dedicated CPD day for our members in Scotland on Thursday 26 September in Glasgow.
A joint venture with the BDA Scotland Board, East Scotland and Glasgow and West Scotland Branches. Book your place today
The day will bring the profession together to discuss how we can address the challenges of modern nutrition and dietetics and, help ensure we don't lose momentum in recognising and raising the visibility of dietitians across the health and social care landscape and beyond.
- Identify the unique leadership challenges and opportunities facing dietitians in health and social care
- Raise the visibility of dietitians as leaders in health and social care
- Gain a deeper understanding of our responsibilities around advocacy
- Discuss and debate a critical controversy for dietitians and dietetics, and co-determine next steps
- Create a lasting network of BDA members in Scotland who are effecting change across the health and social care landscape and beyond
- Experience the benefits of a digital first approach and experience the application of social media
The day will include keynote talks, workshops, debates and more covering a number of key topics;
- Transforming dietetics – the vision and progress
- Nutrition support
- Food Poverty in Scotland
- Obesity Management
- Research and Education
- Transforming dietetics – the big question debate
There will be the opportunity for posters to be displayed during the day. We will be accepting two posters from each delegate at time of booking.
Please choose from the following themes
- Quality of Care
- Health of the Population
- Value and Sustainability
- Integrated Care
Poster guidelines for your reference.
Prices increase by £35.00 for bookings received after Friday 6 September.
- BDA Member £65.00
- BDA Student Member £50.00
- Non Member £100.00
Book your place today
If you have query please contact email@example.com
Sponsorship opportunities available contact firstname.lastname@example.org for futher information