Building for the Future
A dedicated CPD day for our members in Scotland on Thursday 26 September in Glasgow. We welcome all dietitians and AHPs to attend the day from across the UK.
A joint venture with the BDA Scotland Board, East Scotland and Glasgow and West Scotland Branches. Book your place today
The day will bring the profession together to discuss how we can address the challenges of modern nutrition and dietetics and, help ensure we don't lose momentum in recognising and raising the visibility of dietitians across the health and social care landscape and beyond.
We are delighted the day will be opened by Professor Annie Anderson from University of Dundee and Dr Gregor Smith, Deputy Chief Medical Officer will close the day.
- Identify the unique leadership challenges and opportunities facing dietitians in health and social care
- Raise the visibility of dietitians as leaders in health and social care
- Gain a deeper understanding of our responsibilities around advocacy
- Discuss and debate a critical controversy for dietitians and dietetics, and co-determine next steps
- Create a lasting network of BDA members in Scotland who are effecting change across the health and social care landscape and beyond
- Experience the benefits of a digital first approach and experience the application of social media
The day will include keynote talks, workshops, debates and more covering a number of key topics;
- Transforming dietetics - the vision and progress
- Nutrition support
- Food poverty in Scotland
- Obesity management
- Transforming roles
- Research and education
- Reducing the risks of planned procedures
- Digital and technology
- Transforming dietetics - the big question debate
View the programme
There will be the opportunity for posters to be displayed during the day. We will be accepting two posters from each delegate at time of booking. If you are unable to attend but a colleague will be why not ask them to showcase your poster during the day?
Deadline for poster submission to be listed in the programme is Wednesday 18 September.
Please choose from the following themes
- Quality of Care
- Health of the Population
- Value and Sustainability
- Integrated Care
Poster guidelines for your reference.
No increase for bookings, we are pleased to hold the exisiting prices.
- BDA Member £65.00
- BDA Student Member £50.00
- Non Member £100.00
Book your place today
If you have query please contact email@example.com
BDA East Scotland Branch and Glasgow and West Scotland offered bursaries for members based in the Highland and Islands. The bursaries have now been allocated, congratulations to those who have selected.
Limited corporate sponsorship is available contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information