SENr is gaining a reputation for running fantastic sports nutrition events.
The showcase is open to anyone with an occupational interest in sport nutrition including;
- those working in or aspiring to work in the sport and exercise nutrition field
- Sport Dietitians / Sport Nutritionists
- Students (either on a Sport Nutrition or relevant course or an interest in working in the field)
It is also an fantastic opportunity to hear research updates, information about practice and careers in SENr and a chance to meet your SENr Board.
We have held a number of events in the past including:
- SENr Autumn Showcase - 4th November 2016 - Leeds including portfolio development day
- SENr Spring Showcase
- SENr Autumn Showcase - 13th November 2015 - BT Murrayfield Stadium.
- SENr & SDUK Showcase - 24th April 2015 - GSK Human Performance Lab in Brentford.
There is information on SENr and membership on the BDA website and SENr has its own dedicated website with updates, membership information and the SENr register are available www.senr.org.uk