- Moving away from the traditional format; offering you the chance to truly be part of an interactive experience
- Event ethos: bringing the sports nutrition community together; the experienced practitioner alongside the emerging sports nutritionist; practice alongside research, networking, debate and discuss
- A celebration of the Register and our fantastic registrants
Find out what is happening
- Ian Rollo on hydration: drinking to thirst or to guidelines
- Dr James Morton on weight making and managing the risks
- Asker Jeukendrup on individualised nutrition
- Professor Kieran Clarke on exogenous ketones for performance and recovery
Find out more about the speakers
Early bird booking is available until 31 January 2018.
- SENr Members £70.00
- BDA Members £80.00
- BDA Student Members £70.00
- Students on sport nutrition course £70.00
- Non members £105.00
On 1 February 2018, prices will increase by £30.00
How to book
Online booking is now open
Register to attend today.
There are limited spaces for industry to attend and support this day. Find out more.