- Moving away from the traditional format, we're offering the chance to be part of a truly interactive experience.
- Event ethos: bringing the sports nutrition community together. The experienced practitioner alongside the emerging sports nutritionist, practice alongside research, networking, debate and discussion.
- Gastro focused session hosted by BDA Sports Nutrition Specialist Group talks from Dr Orla O'Sullivan and Yvonne McKenzie.
- Ian Rollo on hydration: drinking to thirst or to guidelines
- Asker Jeukendrup on individualised nutrition
- Professor Kieran Clarke on exogenous ketones for performance and recovery
- Alun Williams on DNA testing for personalised nutrition – revolution or fabrication?
Find out more about the speakers and what they will be talking about!
SENr Recognition Awards
- Professor Clyde Williams OBE Award, sponsored by Informed Sport
- SENr Graduate Award, sponsored by Birmingham City University and Ulster University
- SENr Practitioner Award, sponsored by FrieslandCampina Institute
- SENr Award for Innovation (Media & Industry) - Award sponsor to by NSF International - Certified for Sport®
Find out more about the awards and how to apply
- SSENr Members £100.00
- BDA Members £110.00
- BDA Student Members £100.00
- Students on sport nutrition course £100.00
- Non members £135.00
How to book
Online booking is now open
Register to attend today.
Invite a colleague to come and join us (leaflet)
There are limited spaces for industry to attend and support this day.
Only three exhibition stands remain! If you are interested let us know email@example.com