Sport & exercise nutrition events
Hosted jointly by SENr and BDA Sports Nutrition Specialist Group, the showcase series has gained a fantastic reputation, focusing on sport and exercise nutrition hot topics.
The Sport Nutrition Showcase returns on 17 May 2019 at Liverpool John Moores University with talks on hydration, RED-S and more alongside the bite-sized nutrition session and tours! Bookings now open
The bite-sized nutrition sessions were a highlight of 2018 and we are delighted to offer the opportunity for SENr registrants to present. Each presenter is allowed 5 minutes to engage the audience on their chosen topic with 20 slides, automatically moving every 15 seconds. It's fast it's exciting and you can be part of it! Apply now
- SENr Member £100.00
- Sport Nutrition Specialist Group Member £100.00
- BDA Member £110.00
- Sport Nutrition Students £100.00
- BDA Student Members £100.00
- Non Member £135.00
We are looking forward to hearing from these great and inspiring speakers;
- Dr Ben Desbrow, Associate Professor in Clinical and Sports Nutrition, Program Director Bachelor of Nutrition & Dietetics (Hon), Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia
- Dr James Morton, Liverpool John Moores University
- Dr Kirsty Elliot-Sale, Associate Professor of Female Physiology, Nottingham Trent University
- Dr Dan Martin, Post Doctoral Researcher, Liverpool John Moores University & Performance Nutritionist, Professional Jockeys Association
- Nessan Costello, Performance Nutritionist, PhD Student & Lecturer, Leeds United Football Club, Leeds Rhinos Rugby Football League Club & Leeds Beckett University
Find out more about the line up
The showcase is open to anyone with an occupational interest in sport nutrition including;
- those working in or aspiring to work in the sport and exercise nutrition field
- Sport Dietitians / Sport Nutritionists
- Students (either on a Sport Nutrition or relevant course or an interest in working in the field)
It is also a fantastic opportunity to hear research updates, information about practice and careers in SENr and a chance to meet your SENr Board.
We held our last showcase on Friday 11 May 2018, the day was filled was inspiring and current talks from a range of professionals. There were over 130 sport and exercise nutrition practitioners, dietitians and students making the day our best showcase to date! The full post-match report is now available.
There is information on SENr membership and SENr has its own dedicated website with updates, membership information and the SENr register are available www.senr.org.uk