What's going on
In partnership with BDA Wales Board, we are delighted to host a forum for the dietetic workforce in Wales. The day is for the entire dietetic workforce in Wales and we hope you can join us.
The programme is focusing on protecting the future of the profession, delegate will engage with dietitians in research and those influencing with innovation and transformation in practice. Download the programme and send to your colleagues
The day will commence at 1.30pm for registration and close approx. 6pm with a light buffet.
Come along and hear from inspiring speakers confirmed to date;
- Alison Jones, Clinical Lead Prescribing Support Dietitian, Hywel Dda University Health Board will present a pilot study Gluten Free Food - Is there an alternative to prescriptions?
- Debbie Thomas RD, Prescribing Support Dietitian, ABMU Health Board will provide an update on the low FODMAP diet: A new direction for IBS
- Dr Enzo Mark Di-Battista, Highly Specialist Clinical Research Dietitian, Aneurin Bevan University Health Board presenting Our Golden Opportunity: Dietetic Research and Innovation in Wales
- Dr Rachael Barlow, National Lead Prehabilitation, Optimisation & Enhanced Recovery Clinical Academic, Cardiff & Vale UHB will discuss prehabilitation
- Dr Sharon Williams, Health Foundation Improvement Science Fellow, Swansea University will discuss Professional Identity: Friend or Foe to integrated team working
There will also be workshops
Stand up for Dietetics - Facilitated by Joanne Instone.
We all need to be involved in influencing stakeholders to ensure the future of dietetics. In this workshop you will have the chance to develop and practice your eleavator pitch to be ready for when the opportunity arises.
Developing person centred outcomes and demonstrating effectiveness - Facilitated by Sioned Quirke, Professional Manager Adult Weight Management Service, Aneurin Bevan University Health Board.
Find out more about the speakers!
- BDA Members £35.00
- BDA Student Members £35.00
- Non members £100.00
How to book
We are delighted to welcome Anaiah Healthcare, Dr Schar, Danone as supporters of the day.
Last few opportunities available for industry support and attend the day. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more