MSc BSc (Hons) RD
Are you looking for an experienced Registered Dietitian for a training event or a particular project? Or an individual suffering with a clinical condition and need some dietary advice?
If you are looking for evidence based professional advice then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me via my website www.eatwellnow.co.uk. I work mostly within the South West of England but will consider travelling to other parts of the UK for some projects.
Key Facts about Debra’s experience:
- Graduated from the University of Surrey in 1993.
- MSc Advanced Professional Practice 2021 (University of Plymouth)
- Full member of the BDA, Freelance Dietitians Group and HCPC registered.
- Over 25 years experience as a Registered Dietitian.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Professional Studies in Education (PGCert) – University of Exeter 2015 to 2016.
- Accredited BDA Work Ready Dietitian (2018)
- Specialist experience in Obesity, Bariatrics, Diabetes and Home Enteral feeding.
- Established Eat Well Now in 2009
- Webinar Co-ordinator for the Freelance Dietitians Group - organising webinars for FDG members.
- Recent freelance work has included a wide range of projects – nutrition and wellbeing at work events, MUST training workshops to staff in nursing homes, one to one private consultations on a wide range of areas, private bariatric clinics, medico-legal report writing, seeing clients for case management companies, media work, various training workshops, menu planning, computerised dietary analysis, writing articles for magazines, writing blogs and much more.
- Acceptability and tolerance studies for ACBS submissions on various clinical nutrition products. This has included ethics submissions, attendance at ethics meetings and other regulatory type work.
Having worked for a wide range of businesses and organisations has strengthened my clinical and business skills. Furthermore, I can offer a flexible and bespoke service to all my clients.
I am passionate about food, health and nutrition and enjoy getting creative in the kitchen. My interests getting outdoors, running, cycling and walking in the beautiful south west countryside.