Mrs Joleen Sutcliffe
BSc (Honours) Dietetics (1st class)
I am an experienced registered paediatric dietitian specialising in supporting parents to manage their child's suspected or confirmed cow's milk protein allergy.
I am able to offer prompt support with milk elimination, milk-free weaning, prescription milk and milk reintroduction when the time is right. I can liaise with your GP and allergy team to bring together the right management plan for your child and ultimately get them settled and symptom-free.
I am also able to support with the following:
- infant feeding and growth monitoring
- reflux and colic
- cow’s milk protein allergy, milk-free diet, breastfeeding advice and reintroduction
- multiple food allergies or intolerances, e.g. lactose intolerance
- symptom investigation through elimination and reintroduction diets, e.g. eczema, diarrhoea, constipation
- weight loss or difficulty gaining weight
Cost of consultations
Please contact me for individual consultation prices. I also offer a cow’s milk protein allergy package.