Dietitians Week 2019 Photo Competition
We know images like this one don't represent what dietitians do and the huge imapct they have across a huge range of conditions and settings. We know that dietetics is about so much more, and it's vital we're able to show it!
This Dietitians Week, we want our members to help us show the world #WhatDietitiansDo. We're borrowing a great idea from our friends at the Faculty of Public Health and doing a photo competition!
- We will accept entries from anyone working or studying in any area of dietetics or indeed from patients or colleagues of dietitians.
- Be creative - try to show some of the more suprising or less well know aspects of dietetics.
- Always ensure you have permission to include anyone (especially patients) that might appear in the photo - we want to share these far and wide!
- Photos have to be of good quality and be appropriate for sharing with a wide audience.
- The BDA Office team will decide on a shortlist of four of our favourite images which will be voted for on our social media channels during Dietitians Week. The winner will be announced on Friday 7th June.
- The most popular photo will win a £50 of Amazon voucher
- The runner-up will receive a £20 voucher.
- Any photo we think is good enough (and we hope there are loads) will have a chance of being used on our new website when it launches later this year.
How to enter
- You can send your entries to us by email to email@example.com
- You can send us a picture on any of our social media channels by tagging us in the post. Make sure you make clear in your post who it is entering the image and include the hashtag #WhatDietitiansDo
- Entries need to be submitted by 5pm on Monday 27 May. The shortlisted images will be announced on 31 May and voted on between 3 June and 12pm on the 7 June.