Save up to £250 each year using BDA rewards!
BDA rewards has been put together to save members time and money across a whole variety of everyday services, whether at work or in your own leisure time.
Joining forces with sister AHP's such as the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists, the British and Irish Orthoptic Society and the British Association of Arts Therapists, together, our joint buying power means we’ve negotiated a preferential set of deals for our members.
By using BDA Rewards, you can save almost the cost of your BDA membership – at least £250 per year across lifestyle, shopping/supermarkets, travel, and business services.
Here are just a few of the examples of how you could save:
- Save an average of £204.57 on energy [prices via comparison]
- Fantastic travel discounts via Travellers advantage
- Up to 50% off meals at 1000’s of restaurants
- Receive between 5-15% using cashback cards
- Lowest corporate gym rates at 2000 nationwide gyms
- Much more, look out for monthly offers in your member ezines
Start using BDA RewardsThis benefit is available to active BDA members only, if you cannot see how to access BDA rewards, please log in to your BDA account now.