The Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
The Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics (JHND) is the BDA's international peer-reviewed journal that brings the latest research, reviews, practice guidelines and discussion papers in the field of nutrition and dietetics.
The Journal has a high performing impact factor and is consistently ranked one of the most valued benefits by BDA members.
Journal articles are welcomed on:
- clinical nutrition and the practice of theraputic dietetics
- public health nutrition and nutritional epidermiology
- health promotion and intervention studies and their efffectiveness
- food choice and the psychology of eating behaviour
- food intake and nutritional status
- sociology of food intake.
BDA members can access as part of their benefits package the very latest in expert dietetic research via online editions of The Journal including many archived articles and features.
Log in to Access the JHND today via three routes:
- Online Access (free to all BDA members)
- JHND App (free to all BDA members)
- Print Subscription Service (available to all BDA members for a small annual fee)