Affiliate & Alliance Membership
The BDA provides two further membership categories for other professionals to join should they meet the relevant criteria.
To join the BDA as an Affiliate member, you should be working as any of the following:
- a nutritionist who has undertaken a recognised degree in nutrition;
- a dietitian trained overseas who is not eligible to be an International Member;
- a UK citizen undertaking full training as a dietitian overseas.
Direct debit (12 installments
|Direct debit (single payment)||Card payment|
|Affiliate (Surface mail or EU inc ROI)||£16.50||£191||£202|
Join as an Affiliate Member
Please complete the Affiliate Member application form (right click to save), choose your payment method and return with any direct debit forms/cheque to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send in to Membership, the British Dietetic Association, 5th Floor, Charles House, 148/9 Great Charles Street Queensway, Birmingham, B3 3HT.
The BDA provides the Alliance category for a range of different occupations who have an occupational interest in nutrition and dietetics, support the aims of the BDA, and are not eligible for any other membership category:
- food worker not supervised by a dietitian;
- doctor or nurse;
- catering manager and staff in any setting including health, care, schools and prisons;
- Allied Health Professional, food scientists or technologist;
- public health or health promotion staff or health trainer.
|Alliance Member||Direct debit (12 monthly installments)||Direct debit (Single payment)||Card/cheque payment|
Join as an Alliance Member
Please complete the Alliance Member application form (right click to save) choose your payment method and return with any direct debit forms/cheque to: email@example.com or send in to membership, the British Dietetic Association, 5th Floor, Charles House, 148/9 Great Charles Street Queensway, Birmingham, B3 3HT.
Should you wish to pay by card, please call BDA Accounts on 01634 840440.