Inviting you to join the BDA
I like being kept up to date with my profession and being part of a Union. BDA Associate member
I belive it's important to join and feel part of a team and have loads of benefits. BDA student member
The BDA is a good community and I can find out about what's going on in the dietetic world. I think membership is vital for good practice and networking. BDA full member
Over 9,600 dietetic professionals have realised the benefit of being a member of their professional body, this includes 83% of all HCPC registered dietitians, over 1,000 dietetic students and many more across the whole dietetic workforce.
If you are keen to share your enthusiasm, knowledge and experience, and help to promote dietitians and the dietetic profession, then joining the BDA is a great place to start.
We invite you to join:
- Check which category best suits your needs.
- See the value of the benefits and services of joining.
- Find out the annual subscription fee and how you can pay.
- Join us online (for full, associate and student members)
- download an application form (for affiliates, international and alliance members).