Inviting you to join the BDA
We are the professional association and trade union for dietitians. If you are a registered dietitian, dietetic support worker, dietetic student or a nutritionist with a recognised nutrition degree, we invite you to join us today.
Almost 9,000 dietetic professionals have realised the benefit of being a member of their professional body, this includes 80% of all HCPC registered dietitians.
If you are keen to share your enthusiasm, knowledge and experience, and help to promote dietitians and the dietetic profession, then joining us is a great place to start.
We invite you to join:
- Check which category best suits your needs.
- See the value of the benefits and services of joining.
- Find out the annual subscription fee and how you can pay.
- Join us online (for full, associate and student members) or download an application form (for affiliates, international and alliance members).
- Check out how we've supported our members in the past 12 months.
The BDA represents the whole dietetic workforce. Find out which of the six categories of membership best suits your expertise and needs.
Find out more about the bespoke list of new BDA benefits and services worth over £1,600 you’ll receive by joining the BDA, tailored to suit your professional needs.
Find out the cost of different membership categories and the different payment options for all of our annual membership categories.
Supporting our Members
We're committed to ensuring we support our members effectively in their dietetic roles.
Take a look at the key activities we undertook in our 2016/17 year, as we prioritise our role in leading the profession, supporting our members, and building for the future.
Read our Membership terms and conditions here
BDA membership - making joining easier for you!