Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics (JHND)
The Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics (JHND) is an international peer-reviewed journal that brings you the latest research, reviews, practice guidelines and discussion papers in the field of nutrition and dietetics.
JHND has a high performing impact factor and is consistently ranked one of the most valued benefits by BDA members.
Journal articles are welcomed on:
- clinical nutrition and the practice of theraputic dietetics
- public health nutrition and nutritional epidermiology
- health promotion and intervention studies and their efffectiveness
- food choice and the psychology of eating behaviour
- food intake and nutritional status
- sociology of food intake.
Registration and Access
JHND is available to BDA members via three routes:
- Online Access (free to all BDA members)
- JHND App (free to all BDA members)
- Print Subscription Service (available to all BDA members for a small annual fee)
Click here to access the JHND!