Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics (JHND)
The Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics (JHND) is an international peer-reviewed journal that brings you the latest research, reviews, practice guidelines and discussion papers in the field of nutrition and dietetics.
JHND has a high performing impact factor and is consistently ranked one of the most valued benefits by BDA members. Online JHND access is provided to BDA members as part of their membership. If you are part of the dietetic workforce, we invite you to join the BDA membership community. Click here to find out more.
Journal articles are welcomed on:
- clinical nutrition and the practice of theraputic dietetics
- public health nutrition and nutritional epidermiology
- health promotion and intervention studies and their efffectiveness
- food choice and the psychology of eating behaviour
- food intake and nutritional status
- sociology of food intake.
Registration and Access
JHND is available to BDA members via three routes:
- Online Access (free to all BDA members)
- JHND App (free to all BDA members)
- Print Subscription Service (available to all BDA members for a small annual fee)
Click here to access the JHND!