The BDA produces two monthly e-communications available for all members to receive, Members Monthly and Circulate, alongside a student ezine RD2B News.
Members Monthly is the main monthly enewsletter sent to all BDA members providing latest news and updates across all areas of the profession and the BDA.
Members monthly includes:
- all the latest BDA news, campaign updates and any other BDA activities.
- news and updates from England, Scotland,Wales and Northern Ireland.
- research and lobbying news.
- Trade Union update.
- Group and Branch news.
- your latest BDA benefits updates.
- all the latest on Practice based Evidence in Nutrition (PEN).
- latest benefits.
- your DT and Journal latest.
- clinical guidance and CPD events.
As Members Monthly is an automatic subscription, each member should receive it. If for any reason you are not receiving it, please contact us at email@example.com to ensure we have your correct email address.
- View archived Members Monthly enewsletters (BDA Members only).
Circulate UK is the monthly BDA enewsletter focusing on policy and practice, and is produced specifically for managers/leaders or those looking to move into leadership roles.
Members can 'opt-in' if they have an interest in these areas and wish to receive the newsletter, choosing to opt-out at any stage should the content not be relevant for them.
Please sign up to receive circulate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
RD2b Student Ezine
RD2b Student Update is the regular ezine for our dietetic student members, keeping them up-to-date with relevant student news, opportunities, events and more from the BDA.