The overall aim of the course is to equip participants with the key elements required when starting out as a freelance dietitian, offering practical support, knowledge and tools needed to embark on a career in freelance dietetics.
By the end of the course participants should be able to:
- Identify your most marketable skills and services
- Understand the essential elements needed for insurance, taxation and accounting
- Know what to include in an effective business plan
- Outline a marketing plan to promote and grow your business
- Network with others in a similar situation for help and support
- Construct an action plan for next steps