Welcome to the Dietetic Research Network discussion forum. To be added to have access to the forum please email email@example.com.
Please note that this forum is not monitored by the BDA. All messages made available as part of this discussion forum and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any member are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of The BDA (unless The BDA is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using the BDA website does not mean that the BDA has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. Please be mindful that in sharing information, you are confident of the source and accuracy of the information you are sharing. If you have any concerns relating to the content posted in this forum, please refer to our ‘Raising Concerns’ webpage. If you would like to get in touch with the BDA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BDA reserves the right to remove messages which break our House Rules. In summary, the BDA will not tolerate messages we consider to be rude, offensive, defamatory, dangerous or used for personal financial gain, and we will take reasonable action against those responsible.
The BDA reserves the right to edit or remove messages that:
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Are considered likely to attack, provoke or offend others.
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend.
- Break the law, condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products, services, jobs or events. Messages with advertising signatures or links to business web sites will be removed.
- Are seen to impersonate someone else.
- Are a repeat of an earlier message or topic. Please check back a page or two before starting a new topic and choose a meaningful subject for any new discussion.
- Include people’s contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email address. If you are asked for your own contact details, we advise that you send a direct email or private message rather than posting your details onto the forum.
- Include extracts of other people’s emails or web site without their permission.
- Contain links to other websites which break our ethical guidelines.
- Are chain letters, promote pyramid schemes or appear to recruit members for any network marketing business.
- That aim to recruit members to join another web site, chat group or discussion forum.
- Describe or encourage activities that could endanger the safety or well-being of others.
- Complain about the BDA, employers or university. If you are not satisfied about something, email the BDA directly.
- Have unclear or misleading subject headings.
- Request all-member research participation – the BDA can support your research here.
Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments about individual members of the public, other members, or people who work for the BDA may be considered harassment. We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible.
Forum - click 'view discussions' to view all, and filter by 'date created' or 'last replied'