There are a total of 13 BDA Branches which are the regional representatives of the BDA. Branches are vital to the BDA in providing a local focus for BDA activity and communication, and for supporting members at a local level by providing various CPD, networking and topic specific meetings and events.
Purpose of Branches:
- To provide opportunities for networking with a variety of members from different disciplines and organisations;
- To provide educational updates or discussion forums on non specialist clinical/professional issues of general interest;
- To promote the role of the BDA in the region, including recruitment and retention of members – especially students;
- To facilitate cross-departmental collaboration on local/regional projects;
- To provide two-way communication between the BDA and members within that region;
- To provide an opportunity for CPD;
- To provide a link with regional Specialist subgroups.
Branch membership is now free to all BDA members, and members have been automatically allocated to their local branch via their home address postcode. Please visit your MY BDA area to see which BDA Branch you are a member of and should your circumstances change, you can alter which Branch you're a member of within MY BDA.
Why not gheck on the individual Branch web pages for any latest vacancies.