Thank you very much to everyone who attended/logged into our recent event: Detoxing the myths: Evidence and practice in renal and liver dietetics. It was a sell out success.
Tickets are still available to purchase to view the webinar. Please contact BDALondonBranch@gmail.com for details on how to purchase these. Live streaming the event via a webinar worked really well and we hope to do this for all events from now on.
Congratulations to our education grant winners Conor Murray and Pascale Varley.
Conor is a renal dietitan and nutrition training lead, he wil be completing a level 3 award in Education and training. Their team will then be able to provide more efficient, supportive and educational clinical placements.
Pascale is a lead paediatric dietitian and will be using the grant money to attend a course looking at behaviour change in combination with digital technology.
Conor is pictured below receiving his grant certificate from our chair Gemma Stott
Slides and Videos
Slides and video for the previous events can be found on the Slides and Videos page.
London BDA Contact Details
General enquiries: BDALondonBranch@gmail.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @LondonBDA
The aims of the Branch are:
- To provide opportunities for networking with a variety of members from different disciplines and organisations;
- To provide educational updates or discussion forums on non specialist clinical/professional issues of general interest;
- Promote the role of the BDA in the region, including recruitment and retention of members - especially students;
- To facilitate cross-departmental collaboration on local/regional projects;
- To provide two-way communication between the BDA and members within that region;
- To provide an opportunity for CPD;
- To provide a link with regional Specialist subgroups.