Thank you very much to everyone who attended our recent event The Diagnosis and Management of Food Allergy (in Adults and Children) - What’s new?
Dr Isabel Skypala gave a fantasic talk on a very extensive topic.
The slides and video of the event can be found here.
Congratulations to Victoria Mace, who was chosen to receive our most recent education grant. Victoria is currently in her final year of her BSc in Dietetics, and plans to use the grant money to attend a behaviour change skills course.
Slides and Videos
Slides and video for the previous events can be found on the Slides and Videos page.
London BDA Contact Details
General enquiries: BDALondonBranch@gmail.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @LondonBDA
The aims of the Branch are:
- To provide opportunities for networking with a variety of members from different disciplines and organisations;
- To provide educational updates or discussion forums on non specialist clinical/professional issues of general interest;
- Promote the role of the BDA in the region, including recruitment and retention of members - especially students;
- To facilitate cross-departmental collaboration on local/regional projects;
- To provide two-way communication between the BDA and members within that region;
- To provide an opportunity for CPD;
- To provide a link with regional Specialist subgroups.