Congratulations to Nadeen Haldar, Isabel Rice and Aisling Phelan for their successful applications for our first education grant. A big thank you to everyone that applied. We had a very high standard of applications.
Thank you very much to our amazing speakers and everyone who attended our recent event:
Diversity in dietetic careers: freelancing and charity work and AGM
You all helped to make it a great success and it was lovely to meet some of you in The Fire Station afterwards!
The slides from the event can be found on our Slides and Videos page.
Check back soon for details of our next event in 2019.
We are delighted to announce that we will be offering more education grants next year. Details to follow.
Slides and video for the previous events can be found on the Slides and Videos page.
London BDA Contact Details
General enquiries: BDALondonBranch@gmail.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @LondonBDA
The aims of the Branch are:
- To provide opportunities for networking with a variety of members from different disciplines and organisations;
- To provide educational updates or discussion forums on non specialist clinical/professional issues of general interest;
- Promote the role of the BDA in the region, including recruitment and retention of members - especially students;
- To facilitate cross-departmental collaboration on local/regional projects;
- To provide two-way communication between the BDA and members within that region;
- To provide an opportunity for CPD;
- To provide a link with regional Specialist subgroups.