Following the recent media debate about low carb diets for treatment of diabetes, we are excited to announce our next event:
Strategies for controlling type 1 and type 2 diabetes - the latest evidence and clinical application
18:00 Tuesday, March 20th 2018, King's College, London
Tickets and further information
London BDA Contact Details
General enquiries: BDALondonBranch@gmail.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @LondonBDA
The aims of the Branch are:
- To provide opportunities for networking with a variety of members from different disciplines and organisations;
- To provide educational updates or discussion forums on non specialist clinical/professional issues of general interest;
- Promote the role of the BDA in the region, including recruitment and retention of members - especially students;
- To facilitate cross-departmental collaboration on local/regional projects;
- To provide two-way communication between the BDA and members within that region;
- To provide an opportunity for CPD;
- To provide a link with regional Specialist subgroups.