Thank you to everyone who attended our last event.
The slides are now available on our events page.
Upcoming Study Day
Dietitians in HIV Care Specialist Group 2017 Study Day
Date: November 3rd
Location: Terrence Higgins Trust, 314-320 Gray's Inn Road, London, WC1X 8DP
To secure a place please contact:
London BDA Contact Details
General enquiries: BDALondonBranch@gmail.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @LondonBDA
The aims of the Branch are:
- To provide opportunities for networking with a variety of members from different disciplines and organisations;
- To provide educational updates or discussion forums on non specialist clinical/professional issues of general interest;
- Promote the role of the BDA in the region, including recruitment and retention of members - especially students;
- To facilitate cross-departmental collaboration on local/regional projects;
- To provide two-way communication between the BDA and members within that region;
- To provide an opportunity for CPD;
- To provide a link with regional Specialist subgroups.