North East England Branch
Latest News - Branch newly established
We are delighted to inform members that the North East England Branch is now active. After a very successful launch event in November 2015, a committee has been formed and are busy planning the first event in April 2016.
If you would like to get involved with this new commitee and help the Branch development, please contact the committee on email@example.com.
The purpose of the Branches is:
- To provide opportunities for networking with a variety of members from different disciplines and organisations;
- To provide educational updates or discussion forums on non specialist clinical/professional issues of general interest;
- Promote the role of the BDA in the region, including recruitment and retention of members – especially students;
- To facilitate cross-departmental collaboration on local/regional projects;
- To provide two-way communication between the BDA and members within that region;
- To provide an opportunity for CPD;
- To provide a link with regional Specialist subgroups.