BDA Northern Ireland Branch
Hello BDA member and welcome to the Northern Ireland Branch homepage.
As a member of our Branch, you have the opportunity to attend regular, fun and exciting educational meetings over the year, as well as access to apply for awards and funding opportunities for your work or for CPD activities.
Generally we will hold 2 educational meetings and an AGM every year (April/May, September/October, January/February).
On the new web pages there will be information on the Committee, future meetings, Committee positions and past meeting presentations.
This year promises to be another busy year and we welcome all our new members and hope to see you at our educational events.
The purpose of the Branch is:
- To provide opportunities for networking with a variety of members from different disciplines and organisations;
- To provide educational updates or discussion forums on non specialist clinical/professional issues of general interest;
- Promote the role of the BDA in the region, including recruitment and retention of members – especially students;
- To facilitate cross-departmental collaboration on local/regional projects;
- To provide two-way communication between the BDA and members within that region;
- To provide an opportunity for CPD;
- To provide a link with regional Specialist subgroups.
Branch Contact email:email@example.com