North West England & North Wales Branch
We organise 2-3 study days a year for Dietitians, Dietetic Assistants, Dietetic Students and any other health care professional interested in Nutrition and Dietetics in the North West North Wales region and we are always looking for contributors with new ideas and enthusiasm!
The purpose of the Branch is:
- To provide opportunities for networking with a variety of members from different disciplines and organisations;
- To provide educational updates or discussion forums on non specialist clinical/professional issues of general interest;
- Promote the role of the BDA in the region, including recruitment and retention of members – especially students;
- To facilitate cross-departmental collaboration on local/regional projects;
- To provide two-way communication between the BDA and members within that region;
- To provide an opportunity for CPD;
- To provide a link with regional Specialist subgroups.
For more information contact the Chair Karen Voas.