South Wales Branch
Latest News - Autumn 2016
We are hoping to re-establish the British Dietetic Association South Wales Branch over the next few months and we would appreciate your support.
We held a fantastic re-launch event on the 22 November, attended by over 70 dietitians and students and had many volunteers register their interest in joining the committee and delivering the work of the Branch. We are still looking for more, so please take a look at the opportunities.
The purpose of the Branch is:
- To provide opportunities for networking with a variety of members from different disciplines and organisations;
- To provide educational updates or discussion forums on non specialist clinical/professional issues of general interest;
- Promote the role of the BDA in the region, including recruitment and retention of members – especially students;
- To facilitate cross-departmental collaboration on local/regional projects;
- To provide two-way communication between the BDA and members within that region;
- To provide an opportunity for CPD;
- To provide a link with regional Specialist subgroups.