South Wales Branch
BDA Branches provide excellent local networking and CPD opportunities for dietetic professionals living or working in the Branch area.
We are still looking for more people to participate, so please take a look at the opportunities and get in touch with Carlena BDA Groups and Branches Officer if you are a proactive dietitian interested in volunteering on the Branch committee.
The purpose of the South Wales Branch is:
- To provide opportunities for networking with a variety of members from different disciplines and organisations;
- To provide educational updates or discussion forums on non specialist clinical/professional issues of general interest;
- Promote the role of the BDA in the region, including recruitment and retention of members – especially students;
- To facilitate cross-departmental collaboration on local/regional projects;
- To provide two-way communication between the BDA and members within that region;
- To provide an opportunity for CPD;
- To provide a link with regional Specialist subgroups.