BDA South West England Branch
BDA Branch of the Year 2016!
We were delighted to have won the BDA Branch of the Year award in June 2016. Read more about how we won.
We are currently looking for committee members! If you are interested in getting involved with the Branch, meeting new people and learning new skills please contact Volunteer Officer, Carlena Probert-Baulch, C.Probert-Baulch@bda.uk.com
The purpose of the Branch is:
- To provide opportunities for networking with a variety of members from different disciplines and organisations;
- To provide educational updates or discussion forums on non specialist clinical/professional issues of general interest;
- Promote the role of the BDA in the region, including recruitment and retention of members – especially students;
- To facilitate cross-departmental collaboration on local/regional projects;
- To provide two-way communication between the BDA and members within that region;
- To provide an opportunity for CPD;
- To provide a link with regional Specialist subgroups.
We usually have two branch meetings a year. Meetings include two speakers, refreshments, an opportunity to network with other attendees and a small trade exhibition. See our Events page for more details.