Our Specialist Groups offer the most current information, leadership, experience and expertise to members working or specialising in a range of professional areas. If you are an expert dietitian working in a specialist area, a new graduate or student keen to learn more about a new area, joining a Specialist Group will help you develop your career.
Joining a BDA Specialist Group, enables you to:
- Connect and network with other expert members across the UK.
- Share your best practice, resources and ideas through exclusive online communities.
- Receive the lastest news and updates related to your interests.
- Receive expert professional knowledge and resources to support you in your practice.
- Attend excellent CPD events and education tailored for your level and specialism.
- Contribute to the development of research, resources, policy and the speciality.
- Apply for funding and awards for research, professional development and events.
- Volunteer to join the group committee and develop new transferrable skills including leadership skills.
Join one of our 18 Specialist Groups and see your career grow