Our Specialist Groups offer the most current information, leadership, experience and expertise to members working or specialising in a range of professional areas. If you are an expert dietitian working in a specialist area, a new graduate or student keen to learn more about a new area, joining a Specialist Group will help you develop your career.
You can see all 18 of our Specialist Groups listed to the left, and visit their pages for more information.
Groups enable you to:
- Connect and network with other expert members across the UK.
- Share your best practice, resources and ideas through exclusive online communities.
- Receive the lastest news and updates related to your interests.
- Receive expert professional knowledge and resources to support you in your practice.
- Attend CPD events and education tailored for your level and specialism.
- Contribute to the development of research, resources, policy and the speciality.
- Apply for funding and awards for research, professional development and events.
- Volunteer and join the committee to develop new transferrable skills including leadership skills.
Join one of our 18 Specialist Groups and see your career grow