Our Specialist Groups offer the most current information, leadership, experience and expertise to members working or specialising in a range of professional areas. If you are an expert dietitian working in a specialist area, a new graduate or student keen to learn more about a new area, joining a Specialist Group will help you develop your career.
- Connect and network with other expert members across the UK.
- Share your best practice, resources and ideas through exclusive online communities.
- Receive the lastest news and updates related to your interests.
- Expert professional knowledge and resources to support you in your practice.
- CPD events and education tailored for your level and specialism.
- Contribute to the development of research, resources, policy and the speciality.
- Funding and awards for research, professional development and events.
- Opportunities to join the committee and develop your leadership skills.
Join one of our 17 Specialist Groups and see your career grow