2019 Study Days
Our 2019 study days took place on Monday 10 and Tuesday 11 June 2019 at theStudio in Birmingham.
Look out for details of our 2020 event coming soon.
Mind the Gap: Integrating physical and mental health
Special guest speakers were:
Sue Bellass talking about Diamonds
PENG & CAMHS updates with Jo Cope and Sian Taylor
Also workshops included:
The Impacts of Autism on Mental Health with Emma Jordan
Non-Medical Prescribing with Ellie Paterson
2018 Study Days
Our 2018 Annual Study Days were held at Leeds Beckett University on 11 and 12 June. It was a great event giving an opportunity for Dietitians, Dietetic Assistants and Student Dietitians to learn, network and share.
- Dietitian’s do Prevention in Mental Health – Sian O’Shea, Chair, BDA
- Future Dietitian – Sue Kellie, Deputy Chief Executive, BDA
- Research Update – Dr Judy Lawrence, Research Officer, BDA
- Nutrition Screening – Jennifer McIntosh, Specialist Dietitian
- Sexual Health – Matthew Osborne, Public Health Commissioning Manager
- Veganism in Eating Disorders: What should we consider as Dietitians? – Sarah Fuller, Specialist Dietitian
- Forensics: A novel approach to an obesogenic environment – Sophie Claessens, Specialist Dietitian
- CAMHS: Avoidant and Restrictive Food Intake Disorder update – Ursula Philpot, Consultant Dietitian
- Learning Disabilities: Broadening our scope as Dysphagia practitioners – Amy Bates, Speech & Language Therapist
- Homelessness: Establishing a dietetic service within a homeless service – Nadeen Haidar,
Please direct any queries to Georgina Lawrence firstname.lastname@example.org