Please note to join the The Mental Health Specialist Group you MUST be a member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA) and supply your BDA membership number which will be checked against the BDA database of its members.
MHSG organises an ongoing programme of study days and publications designed to support all members of the BDA working with in the fields of mental health, learning disabilities and eating disorders:
- An annual study meeting, at a reduced price for members
- Regional meetings organised by the Regional Representatives in the areas of Learning Disabilities, Eating Disorders and Mental Health
- Access to the resource list
- Access to job descriptions
- Access to Consensus statements
- Access to members only section of the MHSG website which includes access to the MHSG Forum; reports and presentations from conferences and study days; and committee business and more …
If you would like to become a member of MHSG please visit the ‘Specialist Group Membership' page.
For further information:Joining a Specialist Group page.