Welcome to the web pages for the BDA Older People specialist group.
The group and its members provide nutrition advice for older people, and have the following aims:
- Bring together dietitians with an interest in the nutrition of older people.
- Provide a forum for the exchange of ideas, information and experience.
- Offer advice and support to dietitians, other health professionals and carers working with older people.
- Produce evidence based resources to promote and encourage good nutrition in older people.
- Communicate with other special interest groups within the BDA.
- Building links with other agencies and voluntary organisations e.g. Help the Aged and Friends of the Elderly.
- Working with the media.
- Supporting and leading on new research.
Membership costs £20 per year and the membership year runs from March to February. To join the BDA Older People specialist group, please see the Joining a Specialist Group page.
To enquire about the group please email: email@example.com