Paediatric Specialist Group
Welcome to the Paediatric Specialist Group!
The BDA Paediatric specialist group aims are to:
- provide a communication network for paediatric dietitians;
- act as an information resource for dietitians and other health professionals;
- promote paediatric dietetic education at undergraduate and post graduate levels.
- Access to exclusive networks for paediatric dietitians in a closed discussion forum and Facebook group
- Opportunity for funding support through a range of awards and bursaries
- Be the first to know about our annual study day with discounted rates for members
- Exclusive access to a range of specialist interest and sub-groups within paediatrics
- Free access to our online tools and resources - peer reviewed by Dietetic experts
- Use of the official group membership logo
- Keep up to date with latest news and events with the quarterly newsletter
To join the BDA Paediatric specialist group, see the Joining a Specialist Group page