Access the recordings from the 2022 ARFID Study Session
Recording running time approx. 3 hours.
You will be sent an email which includes the hyperlink to the resource page with the recordings and certificate of attendance.
- Dr Rosan Meyer - Specialist Paediatric Dietitian, Honorary Senior Lecturer, Imperial College, London UK, Visiting Professor KU Leuven, Belgium and Winchester University: Recognising and Diagnosing ARFID better in Children
- Nicole Kirkland - co-found of ARFID Awareness UK, Advertising Brand Planner/Strategy Director: Important role that a dietician can play from a parent's perspective
- Zoe Connor - Senior Specialist Paediatric Research Dietitian: Parental experiences of feeding problems in autistic children and discussing next research steps.
- Kaitlin Fitzgerald - Specialist Paediatric Dietitian, Southampton Children’s Hospital: A qualitative study exploring the Dietetic management of children with fussy or restrictive eating behaviours
- Aneurin Bevan CAMHS Team: Setting up an ARFID service and their current service and plans
Any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org