Access the recordings from the 2022 PENG Study Day - Future Roles of the Dietitian: Extended & Advanced Dietetic Practice.
This year the focus was to bring together the wealth of experience from our speaker line up which will include dietitians & dietetic managers from across the UK to showcase the variety of dietetic roles in extended & advanced roles within nutrition support, as well as the building blocks on how to support your team to develop a portfolio of skills and build these emerging extended roles into our dietetic practice.
You will be sent a email which includes the hyperlink to the resource page with the recordings.
- Rachael Brandreth, Regional Advancing Practice Supervision & Assessment Lead for Health Education England South West & Luke Cunningham, Critical Care Dietitian & Health Education England Associate Workforce Transformation Lead – Advanced Practice: A systems level approach to enhanced and advanced practice
- Gill Shinkwin, Freelance Dietitian: Resources to support BDA members in Advanced Practice
- Laura Clarke, Clinical Team Lead and Dysphagia Practitioner: Dietitians Do Dysphagia
- Tom Welbank, Enteral Nutrition Service Lead & Advanced Clinical Practitioner: Enteral Nutrition Service – Advanced Practice Roles and Service Development
- Nicky Wyer, Dietetic Clinical Lead - Intestinal Failure & Nutrition Support and Supplementary Prescriber: Supplementary prescribing & parenteral nutrition
- Maria Barrett, Dietitian & Advanced Clinical Practitioner and NIHR/CAHPR AHP Research Champion: Dietetics and Advancing your Practice – smash the glass ceiling
- Lindsay Allan, Macmillan Oncology Dietitian, Oncology Team Lead: Embedding research into clinical practice. The Royal Surrey Journey
- Rupert Allen, Principal Dietitian & Service Manager: Developing business cases for extended, advanced and consultant dietetic posts
Any queries please email email@example.com