Nuts About Nutrition - A CPD virtual event deep-diving into key nutritional aspects of nuts.
Are you nuts about nutrition? This free expert-led virtual event will be taking a deep dive into the health impact of nuts, while exploring topical areas like the whole foods vs. single nutrients debate and putting fat intake into wider diet context.
The programme will start with a webinar, followed by an interactive discussion that will focus on topics such as:
- The findings of the baseline survey sent through Dietetics Today
- Perceptions of fats being fattening
- The importance of different types of under-consumed foods for balanced fat intake
- The impact of high fat / sugar / salt (HFSS) product classification for nut products
- The nuance of fat intake through nut consumption and contextualising it as part of a balanced diet
The event is brought to you by KIND® in partnership with the BDA, and is endorsed for CPD. BDA endorsement applies only to the educational content of the learning activity.
Expert speakers: Sue Baic RD, MBDA and Wendy Hall RNutr, PhD
Moderator: Azmina Govindji RD, MBDA
Time and date: Thursday 6 May, 4:15 – 5:30 pm BST
Sign up here: http://info.kindsnacks.co.uk/en-gb/nuts-about-nutrition
You will be asked to confirm that you are a healthcare professional upon registration.