As a professional body and trade union, the BDA is here to represent our members and the profession. We are only able to this thanks to the support and time offered by many of our members in various volunteering roles. The range of roles undertaken are varied including:
- Stand Up for Dietetics by influencing at a national, regional and local level.
- Being an ambassador for the BDA to partner organisations or key projects.
- Writing and reviewing, be that for PEN, Dietetics Today or our Food Fact Sheets.
- Volunteering at events.
- Helping draft consultation responses.
- Supporting a branch or specialist group.
- Becoming a Trade Union representative.
These pages contain more information on how you can get involved with all these areas and more. Get involved and build your own experience while helping your profession!