HIV care dietitian
What HIV care dietitians help with:
An HIV care dietitian can help you and your family, eat well whilst living with HIV.
HIV care dietitians also research diet and nutrition in HIV disease.
Who do HIV care dietitians help?
If you, or your children, are living with HIV, an HIV care dietitian can help.
How do HIV care dietitians work?
Your dietitian will work with you and your healthcare team. They will help you eat the best possible food to maintain your health and protect against long term conditions such as diabetes and heart disease.
Where do HIV care dietitians work?
You are likely to see your HIV care dietitian at your HIV clinic in hospital. Some HIV dietitians also work in research and charities.
- More information on how dietitians help with HIV.
- More information on eating well for less.
- More information on fruit and vegetables.
- More information on type II diabetes.
- More about healthy eating.
- Practical support for people based in London
- Are you a BDA member dietitian working or interested in HIV? If so, join HIV Specialist Group today.