Miss Katherine Kimber
Do any of these sound familiar?
- “I feel addicted to food.”
- “I can’t keep certain food in the house, like chocolate, as I know I will just eat it all”
- “I’m confused, fed up and need advice from a qualified professional.”
- “I’ve been on and off of so many different diets and nothing seems to work.”
- “I binge eat, overeat and find that I just can’t stop eating.”
- “I eat when I am feeling emotional, anxious or stressed.”
- “My whole life feels like it’s revolved around eating or planning to eat healthily.”
- “I have a long list of forbidden foods and food rules and I just want to enjoy eating healthy foods.”
- “I have a medical condition which needs managing with nutrition.”
- “I have been diagnosed with an Eating Disorder (or think I have one) and I need a Dietitian”
We help you find food freedom & body trust
- Learn to trust yourself around food, nourish your body without the rules
- Break free from bingeing & overeating to free up space to live your best life
- Understand & manage emotional eating
- Eliminate the confusion by receiving expert advice from qualified professionals
- Receive one-to-one support from the comfort of your own home
We are a team of Online Dietitians and Intuitive Eating Counsellors offering a unique approach to finding food happiness. Our philosophy is to free you from your food obsessions. Learn how to ditch the rules so you can eat with happiness – for good!
Nude Nutrition was founded in 2017, by Registered Dietitian, Katherine Kimber. She has carefully selected a team of specialist online Registered Dietitians and professionals who have a wealth of experience in helping people heal from difficult relationships with food and their body.
We take a unique non-diet approach, specialising in helping you to cultivate body wisdom and trust through Intuitive Eating.
We work with those who feel stuck with food, those who experience eating disorders, disordered eating, and generally challenging relationships with food and their bodies.
We can work with you if you have a diagnosed eating disorder, disordered eating, and/or are feeling a bit muddled with other needs in the mix – like Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), (or gut issues you feel are linked to food), Diabetes, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), Fertility, Pregnancy, or have Sport specific needs.
We aim to empower you to find body trust, food freedom, and happiness, to improve your overall health and well-being.