In this section
The aim of the Trauma Sub Group is to provide an opportunity for all members to have a secure forum in which to support, offer advice and network with one another. As the sub group develops it is hoped that the following can be achieved:
Develop and promote the trauma specialism within dietetics
- Represent and raise the profile of trauma dietitians.
- To act as a resource and communications forum for the exchange of evidence based dietetic therapy relevant to working in trauma. This includes Critical Care through to the rehabilitation phase.
- To facilitate dietitians working in trauma to employ evidence based practice.
- To act as a voice of professional expertise for and on behalf of dietitians working in trauma.
- Basecamp use for discussion and networking.
- Working group for mission statements and guideline production.