Please note: we cannot provide dietary or nutritional advice to the general public. For advice, please see a dietitian.
The BDA office function consists of these teams:
- The Executive Team – oversees the work with Board of Directors, finance, governance, etc.
- The Education and Professional Practice Team – oversees our education, practice and professional support activity.
- The Membership, Marketing and Communications Team – oversees member recruitment, retention and engagement activities, our volunteer programme, our marketing, communications, media and PR activities, and manages our internal systems including website and database.
- The Trade Union and Public Affairs Team - provides support, advice and representation across vital issues including pay awards, service provision, and for a range of workplace issues affecting members.
- The Business Administration Team – which provides administrative and technical support to members and the office.
Once logged in, you can view all BDA staff and access their contact details.